We think that it is important that parents are given the opportunity to enjoy activities within the Church in the safe knowledge that their children are safe. We hold a creche during our Sunday morning services to which parents are free to take their children. Parents are then free to remain in creche or return to the main service.
Please note that due to the Coronavirus most of our normal regular events have sadly been cancelled. Our 11am Sunday morning service is available for the under 70s and is streamed to Facebook. Midweek and youth events (Pebbles and KFC) occur on Zoom.
- Exercise Class 11:00-12:00
- Over 60's Exercise Class - Run by Jill Langley in Activity Room 12:30-13:30
- Over 60's Exercise Class - limited mobility with Jill Langley in Lounge 13:30-14:20
- Let's create-Art & Craft Group 14:00-16:00
- Home Groups- Prayer & fellowship 19:30-21:00
- Prayer Meeting 14:00-15:00
- KFC for primary school age children 18:15-19:30
- Fusion for Years 7-10 20:00-21:00
- Church Walk 13:30-14:30
View our full events calendar.