We think that it is important that parents are given the opportunity to enjoy activities within the Church in the safe knowledge that their children are safe. We hold a creche during our Sunday morning services to which parents are free to take their children. Parents are then free to remain in creche or return to the main service.
Please note that due to the Coronavirus leading to a second national lockdown most of our regular events have unfortunately been cancelled. Our 11am Sunday morning service will be streamed live to Facebook. Our midweek and youth events occur on Zoom.
- Foodbank Collection 00:00-23:59
- Morning Worship (11am) 11:00-12:15
- Evening Worship (6pm) 18:00-19:00
- Rainbows 17:30-18:30
- Football St Marys 20:00-21:00
- Pebbles - Toddler group 10:00-11:30
- Aerobics 17:30-18:30
- Exercise Class 11:00-12:00
- Over 60's Exercise Class - Run by Jill Langley in Activity Room 12:30-13:30
- Over 60's Exercise Class - limited mobility with Jill Langley in Lounge 13:30-14:20
- Let's create-Art & Craft Group 14:00-16:00
- Mid Week Meeting-Prayer & Communion 19:30-20:30
View our full events calendar.