Walk On The Wild Side is a walking weekend for men from Walton Church. For the last few years we have spent weekends away in the Lake District enjoying walking in God’s creation and sharing fellowship together.
Please note that due to the Coronavirus most of our normal regular events have sadly been cancelled. Our 11am Sunday morning service is available for the under 70s and is streamed to Facebook. Midweek and youth events (Pebbles and KFC) occur on Zoom.
- Exercise Class 11:00-12:00
- Over 60's Exercise Class - Run by Jill Langley in Activity Room 12:30-13:30
- Over 60's Exercise Class - limited mobility with Jill Langley in Lounge 13:30-14:20
- Let's create-Art & Craft Group 14:00-16:00
- Home Groups- Prayer & fellowship 19:30-21:00
- Prayer Meeting 14:00-15:00
- KFC for primary school age children 18:15-19:30
- Fusion for Years 7-10 20:00-21:00
- Church Walk 13:30-14:30
View our full events calendar.