Subscribe to our Website Updates
Latest Sermon Podcasts
Please note that due to the Coronavirus most of our regular events have unfortunately been cancelled. The 9am service is for the over 70s and the vulnerable, the 11am Sunday morning service is available for the under 70s and is also streamed live to Facebook. The 6pm evening service is for the under 70s. Our midweek and youth events occur on Zoom.
- 18:15 - KFC
A youth group for primary school children.
- 20:00 - Fusion
A youth club for school years 7-10 where we meet to play games, do crafts, refreshments & tuckshops, including a 20min talk/discussion time.
- 09:00 - Morning Worship (9am)
- 11:00 - Morning Worship (11am)
Family worship with creche and Sunday School.
- 18:00 - Evening Worship (6pm)
- 17:30 - Rainbows
- 20:00 - Football St Marys
- 10:00 - Pebbles
Our Toddler Group for all those parents/carers with pre-school children. There is a limit on numbers so we're not over crowded and a waiting list in place.
- 17:30 - Aerobics
- 11:00 - Exercise Class
- 12:30 - Over 60's Exercise Class - Run by Jill Langley in Activity Room
- 13:30 - Over 60's Exercise Class - limited mobility with Jill Langley in Lounge
- 14:00 - Let's create-Art & Craft Group
- 19:30 - Home Groups - Bible study
- 13:30 - Prayer Meeting
- 14:00 - Prayer Meeting
- 14:30 - Cream Tea
- 18:00 - Thursday Club
A youth group for school years 7 and 8.